Cookies Policy – Information
Fulfilling its obligations under Art. 10 of the Directive n. 95/46 / EC, Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136 / EC, Article 13 of Legislative Decree June 30, 2003, number 196, and the general measure (Doc. Web n. 3118884) the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, published in the Official Gazette no. 126 of June 3, 2014, record of the action no. 229 of 8 May 2014 regarding Cookies, we proceed with the information on those themes.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text that are installed on your computer or smartphone and tablet when surfing the web. Sites visited sending cookies to the browser (eg Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera), which stores them and proposes them to the same sites when they re-visit. Cookies may also be sent to your browser from web sites or different servers, ie by third parties, which means that whilst browsing a specific website can be present elements from other sites that have these cookies such as images, sounds , maps, links to other pages.
Depending on the type of cookie and then of the objective with which it is used, are stored some data of the user, for example, to make more effective the use of a site, to enable specific functionality, to monitor sessions visit.
Especially the cookies allow you to store your preferences included, avoid repeatedly enter the same information during navigation (such as your username and password), to analyze the use of the services and content provided by a website to optimize the browsing experience and services.
Types of Cookies
Cookies are divided into two main categories:
- Technical cookies, normally installed by the owner or operator of the website, are intended to “carry out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by ‘subscriber or user to provide the service “(cfr. art. 122, paragraph 1, of the Code).
For the installation of Cookies Technicians we do not need a prior consent of the user.Cookies technicians are further divided into:
- Cookies or browsing session, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website, allowing, for example, to make a purchase or to authenticate to access restricted areas. These cookies are not stored permanently on the user’s device and are deactivated automatically when closing the browser. Their use is linked to the transmission of identification data needed to allow a safe and efficient navigation on the pages. Session cookies do not in any way allow the acquisition of personal identification data.
- Analytics cookies, used to collect information on the use of the site anonymously and to achieve both a statistical analysis of page views both of the conduct by users. This analysis provides information and anonymous tips to improve the quality of the site and to make easily available the contents that are more sophisticated and attractive to users. Cookies analytics can be sent from the site, both from third-party domains andnot in any way allow the acquisition of personal identification data. Cookies analytics, if installed by third parties (eg. Google Analytics), although collect data anonymously, shall be treated as cookie profiling, as indicated by the Authority for the protection of personal data.
- Cookie functionality: similar to cookies where technicians used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate, the number of users and how they visit the site. These cookies allow the user browsing function of a set of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
- Cookie profiling, are intended to create user profiles and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the same part of surfing the net. These cookies are particularly invasive in the privacy of the user, for this reason, the European and Italian regulations requires the user to be properly informed on the use of the same, so being able to express their consent. They refer to Article. 122 of the Privacy Code where it provides that “the storage of information in the terminal equipment of a contractor or a user or access to information already stored, are only allowed on condition that the contractor or the user has given consent after It has been informed by the simplified procedures referred to in Article 13 Data Protection Code, paragraph 3 “.
Third Party Cookies
The data generated by Google Analytics are stored by Google as indicated in the Statement available at the following link.
Buttons and social network widget
The Social buttons are those special “buttons” on the site depicting icons of social networks (eg Facebook and Twitter) and allow users browsing to interact with a “click” directly with the social platforms.
The site incorporates buttons and widgets from Facebook, Google and Twitter, which involve the installation of cookies, including profiling, said Social. However no information is shared from the site where the button and widget is embedded.
Types of cookies used on our website
In our website we are used exclusively for technical cookies which is not intended to seek consent from the user for the sole purpose of ensuring the normal navigation and use of the website, to collect information on the site and to get is a statistical analysis of page views of both conduct by users.